Ra Slayer

I mixed up townies from various worlds... then I randomly dropped a few off in the DLC worlds. In the case of Elvira Slayer, she ran into Nick Alto's brother, Bert Alto.

ALL the men and women she's autonomously banged--- she get's knocked up by a guy named Bert.

Anyway....  here's their son, Ra Slayer:



Ra was already born by the time I realized an untweaked townie had knocked up a tweaked/altered townie. I didn't know what to expect.....  but I got this... face. 

I just left Ra alone. I thought he was adorkable.


 Take him home. Keep him forever.


Credits:
Sims 3 store
                                                         Bella3lek4 Facial Sliders
Neck to chin slider (not created by me)

Disclaimer: Uhm... Don't claim the sim as your own. It's dickish & I will flip my shit.

Comments

Popular Posts