Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect 2 & 3

I got an apology from Mediafire. So I'm in a sharing mood again. 





Sim file only. I'm no longer doing Sims3Packs again. So don't bother asking. If you don't have the CC to make her look like the screenies it's not my problem. Learn to use the Internet or Get a Job.

Credits: 
EA/Bioware for creating the character and inspiring me to create this sim that is a tribute to this character.

Pralinesims Allure Blush
Papercat Eyeliner
S-CLub aka LemonLeaf Lipstick #11 (I think...)
Pralinesims Candy Crystal Eyeshadow
ShadowWolf Blameless Eyes v2 @ Mod the Sims
Johna Body sliders (Butt)
Ahmed Facial Sliders
S-Club  Eyelash Sliders and Designs
Jasumi's Lip Fatness Slider
Eternlia retex of Peggy 845 Adjust Shine Female hair




Comments

  1. At least can u give us the link to download the CC? in those links i dont find the clothes and hair :C how u do to make her body looks so sexy and detailed? is not like a normal sim... i guess CC so can u give us the link for that? D: make it a birthday gift my birthday is on 10 days pls :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The links for her body & face are on the post, under the credits' section.

      All of the links that lead to the CC are in the post. You must have some sort of antivirus or anti-pop up app going ballistic on your computer to not see the glowy blue links.

      Delete
  2. Awesome job i like that, could be better in pack cuz i dont have the CC :D an dim so fking lazy but still an amazing job thx u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, but I've already stated I will never utilize sim3packs.

      I'm also going to suggest that you use Google, it's a WAY better search engine.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts